Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions page. Please check this page often as it is updated “frequently”.
How do I rent an item?
To rent (hire) an item:
- Browse or search for the perfect one
- Use the contact form on the right to send a message to the lender. If the lender shared their phone number, it can be revealed just below their name
- Come to an agreement on price, shipping and time. This is not controlled or monitored by us.
- Wear and return 🙂
How to list an item for sale or rent?
The process is quite simple. Click the button marked “Add Your Item” at the top right to begin.
The listing page takes you through a series of simple steps. The first step asks if your item is for sale or rent.
If your item is for both sale or rent, you can select this in the additional details section.
How do I have my item featured?
To feature your item on our home page and have it placed at the top of the listings, do the following:
- Log into your account and go to “my items”
- Hover over the image of your item and click “feature”
- Pay the feature fee ($15) and your item will be upgraded
Cannot contact a lender or seller?
If you have tried contacting via the contact form and phone number (if provided), you can click on the persons name to view their profile. Users have the option to have their direct email addresses publicly available.
Having an issue with the website?
If you have any issues with the website or system involved, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
What is a Trusted Super Lender
A Trusted Super Lender is designed for lenders (usually businesses or those with large inventories) to stand out to the renters as leaders in our community.
Some features of being a Super Lender include:
- Discounted listings
- Ratings and reviews
- Comprehensive and detailed profiles
- Super Lender badge
- Listing on the dedicated page
- many more features
How much does it cost?
There is a one-time investment of $100.